New Student Registration
Required Back-to-School Forms
Prior to the start of the school year, parents will need to complete the “Required District Forms” for EACH child. You can access the required forms from the PowerSchool Parent Portal or the PowerSchool Mobile App.
How to review and submit the Required District Forms:
- Please login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and click on “Forms” in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Returning students ONLY need to complete the “Required District Forms.”
- Click on the form entitled “1 – START HERE for Required District Forms” and complete all required fields.
- Proceed through all of the required forms until you reach the end and click submit.
- If you have multiple children attending CPS, then you will need to switch to your other child and submit the forms for them as well.
NOTE: If you do not have a parent portal account, please create one and utilize the access letter provided by your child’s school to connect them to your account. If you need help creating or accessing your parent portal account, please refer to our PowerSchool Parent Guide.